CNCF Photo Competition: Please vote!

A couple weeks ago, I encouraged the readership to enter any Cayman-related photos into the Cayman National Cultural Foundation's online photo competition. Based on the many submissions on the CNCF website, it looks like plenty of people decided to participate! I love perusing the various categories and seeing how each person interprets the world through the lens of a camera. There are some very talented photographers in Cayman, which inspires me to continually improve my skill set!

One feature of this competition is that the public can vote for their favorite photos, which counts for 20% of the overall vote. I encourage you to make your opinion count by clicking here. Better be quick; voting ends soon on May 18th!

[If your favorite photo happens to be one of the following three, don't be shy - show me some mouse-click love. Thanks!]

vote here

vote here

vote here


4 comments: