10 Days of 10 Years: 2003

As some of you know, I just wrapped up the longest busy season of my life. Just last night, I ditched the work laptop, packed a suitcase, and got the heck out of Dodge for a break from the madness. We usually plan to travel right after busy season each year, because it's a great way to clear the mind and get rid of the stress. But there is another big reason we're off island at the moment.

In another 10 days, we'll be celebrating our 10-year wedding anniversary.

I can hardly even believe it.

So in an attempt to commemorate this milestone, as well as to appease my dear mother, who has been practically crying herself to sleep every night due to the lack of photos I post of her oldest daughter (sorry Mom - no one wants to handle the Canon beast but me!), I'm going to ATTEMPT to post a photo or two from each of our 10 years of marriage over the next 10 days.

And with that, I present you with....


- 2003 -

We're as happy as we look. We're also as young as we look.

This was the year that I got engaged, planned a wedding, and got married, all within the space of four months. (Okay, so I had massive amounts of help from family and friends, but I can testify that it can be done!)

The beautiful Lycoming College campus.
Photography by Erin M. Cole

Today will be a short one, as I'm still en route for this anniversary celebration, posting this from the Philadelphia airport. Hopefully you'll be hearing from me on a regular basis over the next week or so, as we review the photo highlights of the past decade. 

Ten years fly by when you marry the best!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Jenn and Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 years?! I guess we're all getting a little older...but of course, happier and even more good looking ;) Congrats to you kids!! What an adventure your lives have been. God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wedding picture! You two look like perfect little cake toppers in your black and white one! Congrats!
    -Cristal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks Cristal! It certainly was a super fun day.

      Delete